This backcountry adventure is geared towards the skier or snowboarder who wants to earn those…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Excludes
This backcountry adventure is geared towards the skier or snowboarder who wants to earn those turns. We focus on finding the best and safest snow for the day and riding it until we can’t anymore. We are already heading out for “Walk Mode Wednesday”, so why don’t you join us?
- We will set up a meet point prior to Wednesday morning typically it will be Eagle Point Resort Parking or Puffer Lake
- Before we head out we will check that each person has all the proper safety gear
- We will head out where we feel is going to be the safest with the best snow
- begin hiking once we are all set
- Do a quick skills check with our beacons and probes before getting into avalanche terrain
- Pick our line
- Dig a "pit" on a similar slope to what we will be skiing/riding to check for snow stability
- Ski/ride our chosen lines
- Avalanche Beacon
- Backcountry Backpack
*Available for rent at T.H.A.T shop.